Messiah Lutheran Church in Holt is seeking a detail-oriented team member to join ministry team as Office Coordinator. The Office Coordinator is an essential member of a busy, fast-paced environment that seeks to share Jesus with our neighbors and with the community. The Office Coordinator is an hourly, part-time position (20 hours per week; Monday through Friday 8:00am to 12:00pm) that works directly under the Pastor.
As Messiah’s Office Coordinator, in a typical day you might:
- Create the first impression of Messiah to church and community members as they visit/call and make sure they are directed to the appropriate person on Messiah’s ministry team
- Create and maintain a strategy for church documents/records that will help in easy retrieval
- Notify the Pastor and appropriate Elders when the church office receives news from members (e.g. illnesses, hospitalizations, etc.).
- Coordinate the church and the Pastor’s calendars to ensure smooth operations within the building and amongst church members
- Mobilize volunteers for staff-led projects
- Ensure that Messiah’s ministry team has the supplies to do their jobs
- Coordinate the flow of information from volunteer Action Team Leaders to team members to ensure that administrative and communication needs are met
- Communicate with visitors, new/potential/existing members, and suppliers via letter/card
- Take the lead on organizing material for scheduled meetings and other engagements
View a list of qualifications and required skills for this role at http://www.messiahlutheranholt.org/job-openings.html
Send your cover letter and resume to HumanResources@messiahlutheranholt.org by Friday, November 10th and tell us why you are perfect for this role!
• Post ID: 41015072 lansing